Are you interested in offering pastoral care to a warm, welcoming congregation? Do you reside in the Lehigh Valley area? If so, check out the job opening at Wesley United Methodist.
Pastor of Congregational Care
Wesley United Methodist Church
2540 Center Street
Hours of employment: part-time (approximately 20hrs/week)
- Provide emergency pastoral care to those of Wesley Church in need: including, but not limited to, hospital and hospice visitations
- Facilitate homebound connections/visitations
- Support small groups and committees: such as community outreach, adult education, prayer team, faith formation team, etc.
- Participate in weekly worship: to include readings, prayers, and sermons in coordination with the lead pastor
- Residency in the Lehigh Valley area to offer emergency pastoral care
- Experience in leadership development preferred
- Clergy credentials in The United Methodist Church preferred
- Basic computer skills to enhance communication: such as email, zoom, etc.
Wesley Church is located on the northside of Bethlehem. Our building sits on a beautiful 15 acre property, just minutes away from the historic downtown area. Our building opened in 1995 after many decades of being located downtown. We have approximately 500 members and we are “People Blessing People”.
For more information, check out our website at wesleychurch.com
Applications accepted until May 10th.
Then the King will say, ‘I’m telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me—you did it to me.’