When we rolled out our new coffee mugs earlier this year, many asked if we were planning to offer travel versions of the mugs for purchase. We’re happy to share that travel mugs are now here! Each 12-ounce insulated stainless steel mug costs $20. Mugs may be purchased from Susan at the welcome desk on Sunday mornings after worship, or from the church office throughout the week. Please make checks payable to “Wesley United Methodist Church.”
All Wesley youth (6th through 12th grade) are invited to a time of fun, fellowship, faith — and of course, food! Join us for our upcoming Youth Group gatherings:
Sunday September 24, 6-8 PM
Sunday October 1, 6-8 PM
Youth group will take place in the Fellowship Hall. If you have not yet turned in a Wesley Church Youth Group consent form for the 2023-2024 program year, please bring it with you to youth group. (You need a new one each year and it’s good for a full year.) To obtain a copy of the form, or to ask any other questions, please contact Brian, Wesley’s Minister to Youth.
We can’t wait to see you!
Wesley’s Youth Group is open to all youth from 6th through 12th grades.
- Pastoral Care: If you have a pastoral care need, please contact the church office or email Pastor Candy.
- Prayer Shawl Ministry: Put your love of craft to some holy use! To get involved, contact Karen Rose at 610-657-5440, or by email.
- Altar Flowers: Mark a special occasion by providing altar flowers in worship! To sign up, email Susan Matacavage. Each bouquet costs $40.
- Amazon Smile: Support Wesley Church by using AmazonSmile — for each Amazon purchase you make, a donation is made to our church. Visit smile.amazon.com for more details.
- WCOF Wawa Coupons: Support our preschool by purchasing Wawa coupons! Each coupon costs $4, can be redeemed for a Wawa Shorti hoagie (valued at $4.79-5.59), and includes a $1 donation to Wesley Circle of Friends Preschool. It’s a win-win fundraiser! To order gift cards, or for more information, contact Susan Matacavage.
- Vanco Mobile: Download Vanco Mobile (formerly Give+) for more information on making a one-time or recurring financial gift.
- Birthday Cards: Our prayer team is seeking to send birthday cards to senior adults in our congregation. To be included, email Susan Matacavage (email@example.com) with your name and birth date.