Youth Group August Event:
Kick off another great year of
Youth Group at
What in the world is Wet Fest you ask?
It is a time for some fun, some food and to make some new friends!
How do we do that? Come to fellowship hall and find out!
When: Sunday, August 25th
What Time: 3PM to 5:30PM
Who: ALL youth entering 6th through 12th grade
This is our welcome event for incoming sixth graders! We hope you will come out and join us!
What to expect:
- To be welcomed by friendly youth leaders and fellow teens
- To be introduced and included in group activities
- To get wet playing all sorts of cool water games and it is our hope that you have a blast
- To make memories at youth group
- To eat Ice Cream Sundaes
- To hear about our other upcoming events that you can be a part of throughout the year
What to bring:
- Your appropriate swim suit (or clothes that can get wet)
- Change of dry clothes,
- Your desire to have fun
- Your completed Wesley Church Youth Group Consent Form (REMEMBER…you need a new one each year!)
- FRIENDS (who are also entering 6th through 12th grade) with their completed Wesley Church Youth Group Consent Form
- Optional: Bring a snack or dessert or drink to share
A New School Year:
When a new school year starts, it can come with excitement and even mixed emotions. Take the important step of coming out to youth group and find a great way to feel supported and to be part of a good group of peers that can be a help to you throughout the year.
We are excited to see you, to make positive memories together, and to kick off the year right by making Church Youth Group a priority.
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-739-5762.
PS – Don’t Forget …
your completed Wesley Church Youth Group Consent Form. Your completed form is good for a whole year!