Wesley’s Youth Group
NEW … WET FEST: Youth Group August Event
What in the world is Wet Fest you ask?
It is a time for some fun, some food, and to make some new friends! How do we do that?
Come to fellowship hall and find out!
- When: Sunday, August 27th
- What Time: 4 PM to 6:30 PM
- Who: ALL youth entering sixth through twelfth grade
(This is our Welcome Event for incoming sixth graders! We hope you will come out and join us! We can’t wait to meet you!)
What to expect:
- To be welcomed by friendly youth leaders and fellow teens
- To be introduced and included in group activities
- To get wet playing all sorts of cool water games and it is our hope that you have a blast making memories coming to your first youth group event at Wesley Church
- To eat some Ice Cream Sundaes
- To hear about our other upcoming events that you can be a part of throughout the year
What to bring:
Your swim suit, towel, change of clothes, your desire to have fun, your complete the attached Wesley Church Youth Group Consent Form, and friends (who are also entering sixth through twelfth grade)
Click HERE for more information about WET FEST.
Click HERE for Wesley Consent Form.