Know Someone Who Is?
When marriage ends, the holiday season can be especially painful.
Our Surviving the Holidays seminar helps participants discover:
- How to deal with emotions
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- What to do about traditions
- Find hope for the future
About the event
Here’s what happens at a Surviving the Holidays seminar
A Surviving the Holidays event lasts for about two hours. You’ll be welcomed by warm, caring people who understand what you are going through and who want to help. During the seminar, you will:
- Learn practical holiday survival tips including how to survive social events
- Hear real-life stories of people who have navigated the holidays after separation or divorce
- Learn how to deal with the many emotions you will face during this season
- Hear other seminar attendees explain how they are dealing with the holidays
- Discover ways to give your children a good holiday experience