Wesley’s Circle of Friends
Wesley’s Circle of Friends Preschool (WCOF) is designed for children ages 12 months to 4 years. The program provides children the opportunity to play with other children the same age, make new friends and learn how to interact with others.
For new families, connect with the Director Tracy. Download the registration form. A Child Health Assessment form must be completed by your child’s pediatrician. Download a printable form. Registration fees are $50.00 for each child.
Infant/ Toddler Class:
- M-F Class: 9:30 a.m.- noon
- You may choose from 1 to 5 days a week.
Young Two Year Old Class:
- MWF Class: 9:30 – noon
- TTH Class: 9:30 a.m.- noon
Older Two Year Old Class:
- TTH Class: 9:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. September – December
- TTH Class: 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. January – May
Threes and Fours Class:
- MWF Class: 9:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
- TTH Class: 9:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
- M-F Class: 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- You may choose 2 days, 3 days, or 5 days a week
Wesley Circle of Friends hires teachers with education degrees and at least 2 years experience working with children. Teacher helpers and infant/toddler caregivers need to have at least 2 years experience working with young children. Staff members regularly attend monthly staff meetings and team meetings, in-services, and CPR/first aid training. All of our staff has had their child abuse and criminal background clearances checked.