Wesley Church Youth Group
WACKY Christmas Party!
- Sunday, December 17 from 6 to 8 p.m.
- We will have wacky Christmas games as well as a wacky gift exchange (please bring one wrapped wacky gift $5 or less).
- We encourage you to invite your friends to come out and join the celebration! Remember to have them bring a filled out consent form if they haven’t joined us before.
- Please RSVP by Wed. December 13th. Snack donations are welcome and appreciated. Please let us know what snacks, cookies or drinks you can bring to share. Thanks!
- Please contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP or call 610-739-5762 with any questions.
Thanks and hope to see you there!
Come out and join us as we have fun through games and thought-provoking discussions about life and faith.
6th – 12th grade are welcome.
Bring a friend!
Wesley Church offers a non-traditional youth ministry that emphasizes the journey of discipleship through missions and mentors.
While youth in Sixth through Twelfth Grade have the opportunity to attend their own regular weekly education classes, mission opportunities, service projects, and small groups as well as mission-focused events and trips, they are encouraged to become a part of the overall life of the church by taking part in church-wide education and mission opportunities.
Youth who are active at Wesley Church and want to join the church, may attend a class held from Ash Wednesday until Pentecost called Young Inquirers. This mentor-based class alternates between one-on-one mentor sessions and group-teaching sessions with the pastor and staff.